The 4 Pillars of Personal Development Program
Courses in the Personal Development Program
Introduction to ayurveda
In this introductory course, you will learn about yourself by understanding and applying the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient science of healing. Knowing about your unique Dosha or energy type and ways to pro-actively keep it in a balanced state goes a long way in maintaining optimal health and vitality.Enrol Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Personal Development Program in Holistic Sciences is a holistic and practical approach to learning.
The following aspects are an integral part of all PDP classes.
- Personal Health Awareness
- Transformative approach to learning - a change in the frames of reference that a person may have.
- Integrated approach – seeing things as a whole as opposed to fragmentation.
- Flexibility – allowing each person to learn at their own pace.
- Trans-disciplinary Inquiry
Our instructors are highly experienced, certified and qualified specialists in the field of Holistic Education from all over the world.
Personal Development Program in Holistic Sciences consists of 10 courses. Upon completion of all 10 courses, you are awarded a Diploma from IRCNS. You may opt to study only a few of these courses and get a Certificate of completion for that course.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Aromatherapy
- Introduction to Acupressure
- Introduction to Herbs and Nutrition
- Introduction to Magnet Therapy
- Introduction to Meridian and Chakras
- Introduction to Yoga
- Introduction to Pranayama - breathing exercises
- Introduction to Spiritual Exercises