Introduction to Ayurvedic Healing
What I will learn?
- You will find out your unique energetic constitution or “dosha” based on:
- The 5 Element Theory, The 3 Gunas (Three States of Mind) and
- The 3 Doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha).
- Learning how to check your own pulse, eyes, nails, and lips to see any health imbalances.
- The relationship between Agni ( the digestive fire), Ama (toxins), and Ojas (immunity) will be explained and how it influences your health.
- Introduction to the 3 Healing Measures of Ayurveda - Ahar (the six tastes for healthy meals), Vihar (lifestyle and relationships), and Aushadi medicinal herbs)
What is Ayurveda?
Definition of Ayurveda
Everything inside us and around us is Energy.
The dynamic operating forces or “Doshas”
Find out Your “PRAKRUTI” or Dosha Type
What is your VIKRUTI or current state of health?
Agni, Ama and Ojas : The 3 indicators of Health
AGNI – the digestive fire
Ama – the toxic waste
Ojas: Your Immune Health
Healing Measures : Ahar, Vihar, Aushadi
AHAR : Important Food Rules for Vitality
Vihar : Daily and Seasonal routines
Aushadi :Life-giving Herbs and Oils
Student Ratings & Reviews
- No prior health knowledge is required or assumed
- Anyone interested in understanding the ancient healing science of Ayurveda and its practical application in your daily life for optimal health and vitality.
- Detailed lesson plan
- Lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion from the International Research Center Of Natural Sciences